1. Pet Owners Smile More Than Once A Day
- 94% of pet owners say their animal pal makes them smile more than once a day
2. What Kind of Dog was Snoopy?
- Snoopy, from Charles M. Schultz’s “Peanuts” comic strip, is a beagle.
3. Ever heard of Pet Insurance?
- MSIG Pet Insurance understands you and your fur kid share a strong bond. MSIG Pet Insurance ( only applicable to cat and dog) covers more than the basic veterinary bills to ensure your pet deserves the best care.
4. Malaysia First Pet Wipes
- It can sometimes be frustrating and annoying when your cat, dog or pet always get itself dirty after a recent bath. In such situations, it would be great to come well-armed with pet wet wipes. BIOION Pet Pounce Wet Wipes is suitable to cleanse and sanitize for all kind of pets.
5. Having a Pet lowers a child’s allergies by 33%
- University of Wisconsin-Madison pediatrician James E. Gern has conducted a number of studies that demonstrate having a pet in the home or a farm-like environment can actually lower a child’s likelihood of developing related allergies by as much as 33 percent. In fact, his research — as published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology — shows that children exposed early on to animals tend to develop stronger immune systems overall. While this might not mean much for adults who are already struggling with longstanding allergies, it is good news for families in which this isn’t already an established issue.